Friday, September 7, 2012

1st Colloqium


The first colloquium for MDC honors students was yesterday, and although I thought it would be extremely boring and disengaging I found it to be very informative. At 3.00pm when I got to the auditorium they started speaking and me and my friends got bored but around 20 min later they split us up into groups which including first and second year students. The second year students were very helpful because they were in our position a year ago so we asked them a lot of questions about teachers, classes, and things about time management. We also learned about different clubs that we could join and what they can do for us. Overall, I found the colloquium to be very helpful, and I appreciated everyone that contributed to it, and hopefully it can be like this every time so any doubt we have as students can be answered and solved.

No comments:

Post a Comment