Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Just Venting..



Since this is MY blog then I am going to talk about what I want to talk about. I do not agree with gay marriage. I was raised in a Catholic faith and gay marriage is unacceptable. I have no problem with gay people and them falling in love, but in no way should they get married. Marriage is a sacred thing between a man and a woman who are in love and there should be no excuse. I'd also like to point out these people that want to talk about gay rights in the middle of the street of Wolfson. If I say I'm busy or on my way to class I don't want to hear it. Do not try to engage in a conversation with me about gays because I am obviously in a hurry. I have a quick temper and someone might get a piece to their face. (Hood talk) lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment