Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Blessed



Every day I thank God for what I have and I try not to take for granted anything in my life whether it’s financially, health, or family wise. I thank the Lord so much for what he has given me and my family but sometimes I wonder.... How was I so fortunate to have all of these great people around me? Our health? I could have been anyone in the world. Right now I could have been an African living in a small hammock barely eating, or even born into a life of drugs, and violence, but God chose to bless me and I will always be appreciative of that for the rest of my life. These arrogant snobs really need to reflect on their lives and just be thankful for what they have. That is one of the reasons of why I don't stress everything too much. I just live thankful to be where I am. Some people work hard their whole lives and still don't get what I have as an 18 year old. I am forever grateful to God and for what he has done for me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment