Tuesday, October 9, 2012

2nd Debate



Paul Ryan vs. Biden. Biden represents Obama and the democrats while Ryan represents the republicans with Mitt Romney. As I’ve said before I like Romney better. Although I am going to republican I have always said that I thought Paul Ryan was a buffoon. I saw Stephen Colbert expose him on his show by showing how incorrect Paul Ryan’s accusations of Obama actually were. Biden clearly won this debate against Paul Ryan in a much similar way to how Romney beat Obama in the first debate. Politics is a very sticky situation and many people get fooled because most of these politicians stretch the truths. That is why it is very important to go to fact checker and make sure everything they say is true especially when they speak about statistics.

No comments:

Post a Comment